A Dentist’s Compensation
Careers in dentistry allow for extremely competitive compensation and benefits packages. In fact, according to U.S. News and World Report’s rankings, dentists have the best job in the U.S. Dentistry is one of the few professions where you can make an excellent living in one of the best healthcare professions while having a great work-life balance and solid job security.
How Kool Smiles Exceeds Industry Standards
Here at Kool Smiles, dentists earn more than the national average. Kool Smiles dentists earn the greater of a percentage of collections or their daily rate. Did you know? Many Kool Smiles locations offer up to a $650 daily minimum compensation and a $20,000 Sign-On Bonus.
Great Benefits and Rewarding Career
At Kool Smiles, you don’t have to choose between earning a living and making a difference in the lives of underserved children and families – you can have both. Kool Smiles dentists are able to make a great impact for their patients everyday, and the fulfilling career you create with us extends far beyond daily work. The community will be smiling well after they leave the office. See more ways Kool Smiles helps communities here.
We offer our Full-Time and Part-Time Dentists a variety of benefits and work schedule options.
- 401(k) with company match (see below)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
- Vision insurance
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Company paid short term and long term disability
- Company paid Professional Liability insurance
- Outstanding benefits, including paid time off
- Excellent training, education and advancement opportunities
- No practice management expenses and headaches – we take care of it!
Kool Smiles is always looking for ways to even further improve a great work environment – read about a recent schedule change.